Thursday, March 11, 2010

Twivia Tweetup, Seattle ! You heard right!



I think we're in the Emerald City for Comic-Con, Toto!

If you find yourself in Seattle this weekend, get to the Convention Center downtown in the shadow of the Space Needle for Emerald City ComicCon. I've only been here once about, gulp, 15 years ago...and that was a quickie. And yes, the Sci-Fi Museum is on my itinerary. Finally.

But enough about me. YOU need to make it to my "Between the Cracks" Star Trek show at 3 p.m. Sunday--worth hanging around for! And drop by the table, too.

And...[PRIZES]... we're paired up with my Seattle Geekly buds Shannon and Matt... [PRIZES]... to have a Twivia Tweetup ... [PRIZES] .... TWICE: 6:30 Saturday, 9 am (!!) Sunday ...[PRIZES]... outside Caffe Dior on level 1 of the Washington State Convention Center. Thanks to CBS Consumer Products for the swaggy, btw.

And oh yeah... Leonard and Wil and stuff is going on, too.

No comments: