Friday, October 28, 2011

Florida-bound at last! Come see us at Vulcan: Orlando

Finally, I'm gonna see the Sunshine State... for any reason. I even have some extra hours to see it from outside a convention hall!

I was thrilled to have Fernando and Javier have me to their Vulcan Events show in Orlando this weekend, with Sir Patrick, Armin and Max, David Warner, Jewel Staite of Firefly et al, and many more... plus RIck Sternbach and I get to co-con together again, my more common "partner in crime" Lolita Fatjo and I as well, and many more authors and designers.

We're at the Hilton Disney in Lake Buena Vista Saturday and Sunday (with sneak peeks tonight) ... it's not too late if you're in the region.  Here's the full schedule: when not at my table from 10 am to 5 pm, my topics are:

FRI: 6-7 pm: The State of Trek --more a forum than panel, I poll and hear back from audience and we all catch up.
FRI: 7-8 pm: "Trek, Wars, Gate: Tech in Sc-Fi" with RICK STERNBACH (mainly Rick!)

SAT: 12:30-1:30 : "Larry's Trekland : The Con of Wrath" --Main Stage
SAT: 5-6 p.m.       "Trek Tales" with LOLITA FATJO

SUN:  2-3: "Larry's Trekland: Between the Cracks"-- the usual parade of pics for info and insanity 

So come on down/over. The cap is intentionally at @ 1200 folks, so you will not drown in a sea o' fandom. 

Now that I'm out of my "veteran" comfort zone (and time zone), lookin' forward to a lot of new faces! Follow my tweets!

No comments: