Thursday, October 7, 2010

Shhhh!! I'm at New York Comic-Con

Okay, it's not on anything official... but I'm mounting a sneak invasion of New York Comic-Con this weekend at Jacob Javitz Center. It's kinda fun, since I've never done a con in New York State before. Next time, I may let the world know up front.

If you must pin me down, try in Room 1A15 at 5:15 p.m. Saturday : I'll be assisting colleague Daryl Frazetti with the group panel on "Metropolis vs.  Gotham City."  Just after, I'll be at the table for an hour or so ....

...just in case there actually are any true Treklanders at NYCC, one of the still-truer COMIC-cons in the country.  If you are truly there, please come by and make large talk with me on all things Trek.

Otherwise, re: me being there: Just keep it to yourself, huh?

No comments: